Progress work

In 2005, an entrance to the tunnel system was built and a door was placed in it. The volunteers have continued to remove sand. The fire control post S414 and the adjacent ‘old’ fire control post are made free of sand. This ‘old’ fire control post was in use before the large S414 fire control post was put into use in 1943.

View of the empty “old” fire control post.
The entrance to the corridors. The bricklaying is finished.
Facebook Comments
Please follow and like us: